Advice and Support
- Appointments or Drop-in for advice
- Signposting for legal advice
- Destitution Support – Food, toiletries, substinence
- Accomodation, Benefit, education, training and employment support.
- Accesing educational and welfare funding
Projects and Activities
- Awareness Raising
- Cultural Events
- Homework Tuition
- Networking and Informing on Refugee issues
- Refugee Week Events
- Social Events
- Summer Activities
We distribute weekly food packages provided by Storehouse and the SOS Bus to destitute asylum seekers and refugees.
We work in collaboration with other organisations to provide weekly support to alleviate the plight of destitution.
We provide training for frontline professionals and community groups. These include sessions on the asylum process in NI and on forced migration, as well as bespoke training sessions.
English classes are available for all levels
Tuesday: 12 – 1.30pm